Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Word on the tweet ...






It wasn't long ago (less than a week!) that I signed Buttercup up for twittering. I've got a twitter account for my other blog (twitter.com/thedailycorgi). What's one more on-line presence?

I'll tell you what: one too many! My two blogs (possibly three), three different e-mail addresses and one twitter account are quite enough already.

I grew up in a household without an answering machine, a world without the web, a perfectly adequate college experience without a PC, and 35 years of living before my first cell phone. I remember when they called them "car phones". I recall erasable typewriter paper (no more White-Out!) I remember how exciting caller I.D. was back in 1980-something.

Bottom line? I think I can live without more twittering than is absolutely necessary (and don't even get me STARTED on texting.)

Happy Tuesday! Over and tweet-less out ...


2 comments:

  1. Laurie,

    Hats off to you girl for doing it!

    Sans Tweeter (for the moment at least),

    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still contemplating Twitting myself..just two many online thingys to manage..who would have ever imagined we would be 'tweeting'?? =D

    ReplyDelete