Friday, July 17, 2009

dog happy: Cassy Combs




Seems like my head has been absolutely taken over in the last few days with getting my Daily Corgi blog together. It's set up to run on reader submissions (gak, how do you get people to sign on when you're one among a sea of blogs?) I think at some point I'm going to have to give up on the blog being literally daily. As my mother-in-law used to say, "You've got big dreams!"

Well, yes I do. Is there something wrong with that? Dreaming precedes the doing.

In doing way, WaY, WAY too much Googling of late, I found dogslovelife.com, a cool site that has lots of simple, graphic dog images by artist Cassy Combs emblazoned on merchandise available @ cafepress.com. These designs are two of my favorites. Can you guess why? One word: Corgi. It's an obsession, I don't deny it. Corgis embody Dog Cuteness, and THAT my friends is a happy thing.


1 comment:

  1. Corgis are so cute! I love seeing them in Tasha Tudor illustrations.

    ReplyDelete