Friday, June 26, 2009

Tulipomania

Some days I spend too much time on ebay.

There, I said it. My name is Laurie and I'm an off-and-on ebay window shopping addict. Which is an improvement, as in my time I've done a lot of actual shopping there, not just the "window" kind.

Latest obsession?



Anchor Hocking's Fire King Tulip items. Rare and coveted. This pair is actually very unusual, with no rust or signs of wear. I mean really ... how cute are these?

I've also had my eye on vintage McKee Tipp milk glass items w/Scotty detail, like these:


I can't justify spending $50 on them, but if I ever win the lottery ... score!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I so love both of these. I am a Fire King collector and would love those tulip shakers. I, too, am an ebay addict. No need to be ashamed. There are some really good deals on ebay and items that you can't find Anywhere else! I love ebay! Have a nice day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete